Townhouse for Sale
3 Bedroom Townhouse and 2 or 3 Bedroom Homes - Cedar Heights
Property ID 1367093The three-bed, 2 bath, powder room double story townhouse and the 2 or 3 bedroom homes offer spacious floor plans, incorporating a large patio and lush garden on the ground floor and urbane details throughout.
• Split-system reverse-cycle air conditioning to main living
• Stainless steel appliances
• Stone bench tops
• Remote controlled single lock-up garage
• Fully tiled and carpeted
• Site manager
• Front door security screen
• Fly screens
• Fully fenced & landscaped private courtyard
Begin Urban Living in Peace
Cedar Heights, Corner of Willow and Cedar Roads, Redbank Plains QLD
Located on the Western Corridor between Brisbane and the Gold Coast, Cedar Heights offers the best of both worlds.
• Redbank Plains contains largest lot approvals in Queensland's fastest growing region
• Will benefit from $12.7 billion investment from Queensland Government by 2026
• Major population and employment growth projected for Ipswich and surrounds
• Redbank Plains Super Centre retail community hub set to open November 2016
• Major upgrades to Redbank Plains Road East
In a peaceful part of Queensland's fastest growing region, this brand new development combines convenience, recreation and serenity.
This series of stylish residential townhouses and houses for spacious family living offers modern facilities and proximity to childcare, schooling facilities and community sporting grounds.
Residents will enjoy walking-distance to the local shopping centre, restaurants, sporting facilities, lifestyle services, transport options and the Redbank Plains Tavern, a family-friendly hotspot for community gatherings.
Cedar Heights brings a series of unique urban homes to Queensland's fastest growing region. Combining the convenience of city life and the serenity of a regional hub, this new development offers the best of both worlds.
From its stylish design, to its scenic surrounds and unfettered access to urban centres and education facilities, Cedar Heights is the community you've been looking for.
LOCATION & TRANSPORT
• Cedar Heights in Redbank Plains is a 30-minute drive from Brisbane CBD, 20 minutes from Ipswich centre and 60 minutes from the Gold Coast
• Redbank Plains is serviced by regular bus routes, which also connect to Ipswich and the Redbank, Goodna and Springfield Central train stations
• Planning for Redbank Plains rail extension is currently underway
OUTDOORS & RECREATION
• Located next to the Redbank Plains Recreational Area, which is equipped with two football fields and a walking track
• Wide open spaces and walking areas are spread throughout the suburb for safe strolling, jogging and cycling
• Stunning White Rock Conservation Park and Paper Bark Flats picnic area, with bush trails and BBQ facilities, just 7 minutes away
• Lake Manchester, 50 minutes north, offers picnic areas and quiet fishing and paddling zones for relaxed family weekends
LIFESTYLE & AMENITY
• Short walk through the recreational area to Redbank Plains Shopping Centre, which offers Woolworths, Dan Murphy's, medical centre, pharmacy, vet, bakery and independent stores
• Current redevelopment of shopping village into the Redbank Plains Super Centre, a master planned community hub that will include Target and Coles
• Multiple childcare facilities
• Short walk to popular and family-friendly Redbank Plains Tavern
• Major population increase for Ipswich region projected at 532,000 by 2036, delivering sustained development to Redbank Plains & surrounds.
• Queensland's largest employment increase projected for Ipswich in the coming years
• Redbank Plains State School, Redbank Plains State High School, Augusta State School & St Augustine's College.
• The University of South Queensland, the University of Queensland Ipswich campus and Bremer Institute of TAFE are within in easy access by car or public transport.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.